1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
• Webimpacto Consulting, S.L. (hereinafter Leofy) with CIF B-45814670 and address at C/INGERTAL 24, 45529 - YUNCLER (TOLEDO)
Contact [email protected]
2. SCOPE OF THE POLICY
3. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR AND WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS?
Leofy processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal basis
FINALIDAD BASE LEGITIMADORA To manage your registration and your user preferences within the registered user area, as well as to provide you with the services of our website that you have requested. Execution of the contract To manage the contracting of services that you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery. Execution of the contract Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Leofy, by any means including electronic ones unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent. Consent To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud and the prevention of money laundering Legal obligation Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions. Legal obligation To ensure the proper use of our platform, preventing unlawful uses or uses contrary to our policy, values or current legal regulations, even being able to unsubscribe you as a registered user Legitimate Interest To analyze the content of the chats in which you interact with other users, in order to verify that you make lawful use of our platform. Legitimate Interest Manage suggestions, complaints and queries about the products and/or services purchased through our platform Legal Obligation / Legitimate Interest
4. YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO OTHER RECIPIENTS.
Leofy has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide some type of service with access to personal data in order to ensure that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, and may also be transferred to competent public bodies, the Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Corps, Judges and Courts, when Leofy has the legal obligation to provide them.
5. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service you may contract. In any case, your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship. Once the commercial relationship has ended, we will keep your data blocked during the prescription periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and/or the applicable legal periods, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born from the treatment.
6. HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
As the holder of the rights to your personal information, you have control over such data. The rights you can exercise are:
- Right of Access: you may consult whether we are processing personal data concerning you at Leofy.
- Right of Rectification and Deletion: you may access your personal information and request the rectification or deletion of your data when it is inaccurate or you consider that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of opposition: you may oppose the processing of your data, unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims, we keep them properly blocked for the corresponding periods while legal obligations subsist.
- Right of Limitation to the processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal information while the accuracy or lawfulness of your data is being challenged, during the exercise or defense of possible claims or litigation.
- Right of Portability: you may request the portability of the data you have provided to us to another data controller, in certain circumstances.you may exercise your rights free of charge at the following address: [email protected]
How can you complain to the Control Authority?
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which competent Public Bodies, Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Corps, Judges and Courts, when Leofy has the legal obligation to provide them is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Data Protection Delegate as stated in the heading or to the corresponding data protection control authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
In Leofy we maintain the highest levels of security required by law to protect your personal data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. When we receive your data, we use rigorous procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorized access. The actions described in this section and aimed at ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risk identified will include, if necessary, the following measures:
1. pseudonymization and encryption of personal data.
2. Measures capable of ensuring the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
3. Measures capable of restoring availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
4. Existence of a process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing.
5. Regular assessment of the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to such data.
6. Measures to ensure that any person acting under the authority of Leofy who has access to personal data may process such data only on the instructions of Leofy.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Leofy reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Leofy will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
10. COMMERCIAL MAILINGS
In accordance with art. 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, Leofy does not engage in SPAM practices, so we will only send you information related to goods or services related to those you initially contracted with us.
The user shall be solely responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.