One of the big differences you'll find on Leofy compared to other NFT platforms is that we allow payment with legal tender and not just cryptocurrencies. So everyone can enjoy digital art and exclusive products from their favourite artists without having to know about the world of digital currencies. What payment methods are available to you?
At the bottom of our website we show you all the payment options. Currently you can use your credit card, PayPal and Cryptocurrencies. We'll tell you about these systems below.
- Credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- PayPal. You can use this payment gateway if you wish. And, if you have some accumulated credit, you can use it in the purchase.
- Flow. If you have Flow cryptocurrencies, you can use them directly. We work with this blockchain to create and share the cryptocurrencies, so you can make the payment without any problems.
- Crypto.com. If you have cryptocurrencies other than Flow, you can exchange them and pay from your Crypto.com account.
- Binance. Another platform where you can exchange your coins and use them to pay on Leofy is Binance.
To pay with your card or PayPal account you need to open a wallet on Blocto. If you don't know what it is, don't worry. When you register with Leofy, an e-wallet is automatically opened on this platform. You do not have to make a minimum deposit or worry about its maintenance, it is so that you can make the change from legal tender to cryptocurrency. As you can see, it is extremely easy.