What are cookies?
They are files sent to the browser, through a web server, in order to record the activities of users during their browsing time and interaction with our website.
Types of cookies:
According to the ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own (those that are sent from a computer or domain managed by the Data Controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided).
- Third-party (those that are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Data Controller, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
According to the PURPOSE:
- Technical (those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it).
- Personalization (those that allow to remember information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users).
- Analytical (those that allow the party responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked).
- Behavioral advertising (those that store information on user behavior, obtained from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it).
- Social Networking (those that facilitate the user to share content on social networks of interest).
According to the DURATION:
- Persistent (those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the cookie manager).
- Session (those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web and during the provision of the requested service, disappearing at the end of the session).
What cookies do we use?
Third party - Personalization - Persistent:
|__cf_bm||Cloudflare||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial to the website in order to produce valid reports on the use of its website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||CookieBot||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Third Party - Analytical - Persistent:
|_ga||Google Analytics||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to monitor the rate of requests.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Google Analytics||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
How can I manage cookies?
Also, the user has the ability to configure your browser to disable or delete cookies at any time. The following links provide information on the configuration of the different Internet browsers with regard to the configuration of cookies.
For further information, please contact